CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About the Blog..

What does one do when one falls in love with one of those lazy, smart, food loving Bong men?

Well, if I had any sense, I would have married some nice TamBram boy my appa picked out for me and lived happily ever after..
hmm.. but there's no point in discussing what could have happened.. ;-) For now let me just say that I am supposed to be getting married off to my Bong fiance (Raj) on the 17th June this year.. :-)

I intend to let you all know about all the happenings in the forthcoming days and months.. and about how i would be getting into the Bong way of life very soon.. :-)

5 comments:

Umamaheswaran said...

Baedding bells ringing for you :)

yezdi3736 said...

gatti melam gatti melam ;) plij forgive my spellings

Sango said...

Thanku.. :)

Krishnamurthi Balaji said...

Kongratulations!

Kamini said...

Congratulations! All the best, and looking forward to reading about all the fun happenings!